My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Public Safety In The South


This... is the South's version of Airbag Safety. Thank you baby jesus for making me just the way I am! Tee Hee


This is the South's version of being rear-ended. Never a dull moment on the commute I tell you.



And this, my friends, is what the law enforcement looks like here in Buttcrack! Now you know why Bo & Luke Duke always made the getaway look so easy!


3 Comments:

Blogger the Chad said...

i have seen women that can not see over the steering wheel but hell....... her breasts almost block her view!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

ha HA! I'm telling you.. I need to get out of the south! LOL

6:10 AM  
Blogger UberGoober said...

I also say,,,, "I'm such a goober, I had the wrong page bookmared for your blog and I thought you were'nt posting anything. It was always going back to the same page , * shrug *. It never changed.... What can I say but ( dramatic pause )... "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home