My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Curiouser Georgette

I was giving my mysterious 007 friend some more thought, and in between making me laugh, or making me more curious, he really is a good guy yanno? I still am left to wonder about some things though. For instance. Just recently, we had a complete discussion about menstration, and how all of his female friends are on the same cycle. He's a guy... and he even had a better gross out pms story!! Is he gay?? No.. definitely not gay.. and how I know this.. is just none of your beeswax. Is he a Pimp Daddy? Well that definitely has better possibilities than the gay angle, especially since he seems to always have someone of the female persuasion either hanging off him, calling him, trying to guilt trip him (thanks mom) or otherwise browbeat him into doing their bidding. Dumb heifers haven't learned yet that he is not one of "those" men. Tee hee.

I seriously think he should write a book about his mis-adventures. He is a wonderful writer, and wow can he make me laugh. It is a little scary to know though, that if I were born in some third world country where the moral and cultural expectations are a little different than North America (forgive Kentucky and Arkasas, they know not what they do), I could be his mother. *GASP*. His mother??? WTF? Ok thats not a thought process I even want to remotely entertain.

Back to being a PD though. That has some merit you know. He has money... and he has a lot of time. So.. his ho's could be doing the nasty and he is just collecting the reward. Yeah thats it. He's the Lothario... yes.... thats it... The Lethal Lothario of Brunei. Sultan's have a lot of ho's er women too yanno.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they have Sultans in India? :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

Spoil Sport! shhh.. I was fantasizing again :P

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a good guesser!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahaa omg that made me laugh, you write well btw :) your whole blog was fun to read.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home