My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Monday, December 20, 2004

No More Sleeps!

WOOT! I am so excited! Today my mother arrives from Canada to spend the next almost 3 weeks with me. We have both been silly and counting down how many sleeps were left until she got here, and today is the day! It has been almost 4 years since I saw my mother, and I can hardly wait. I have been cooking and cleaning and fixing up her room, and trying to make everything just right so that we can spend lots of time just being together. I have been so worried about her health, and of course since I am not near her as I have been all my life, I cannot just drop by and make sure everything is ok. I am looking forward to spoiling her... and having her around.

Im sure there will be lots to post soon... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many more sleeps until you post a new entry?
:)
~Zooie

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home