My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Best Sunscreen

Ok .. so I finally got the swimming pool I've been needing to survive summers in the south, and have been in it pretty much non-stop since June. My new struggle has been keeping my pale, fair skin from turning into a leathery burnt to a crisp mess. So... in researching ways to keep myself burn free, and yet still thrashing in the water.... I have discovered the BEST way to keep one's face from getting burnt. Below is a picture of the prescribed treatment. Enjoy, and I hope this becomes part of your regimen! hehe





2 Comments:

Blogger Vixxen said...

WOOOT!

5:38 AM  
Blogger UberGoober said...

NICE!

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home