My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Calgon Take Me Away

Phew I must say that getting away with some friends is one of the most "sane" things I've done for myself lately. It's funny how you can get caught up in life's deathgrip, and not take care of the little things that keep one on track. It's been a long almost 4 years since I moved here from Canada, and although I knew I have had times of really going through some serious friend/home/family withdrawal.... I didn't quite know how bad off I was until I went away for the weekend and just rejuivinated.
Thank God for hokey country music, cute cowboys that will gladly just dance your ass off and not expect sexual favors in return, silly times with girls in hotel rooms playing "chinigins" and reminding me that life IS about being silly sometimes. I'm tired from lack of sleep, my musles hurt from the miles and miles and miles of siteseeing and walking we did, my face hurts from far too much laughter and I feel GREAT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vixxen said...

I know chickie... I used to do that twice a year with the girls when I was in Canada.... man I miss that!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home