My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Puff The Magic Dragon


I know, I know. It seems like my blog has a theme in the pictures lately. Smut. But really that wasn't/isn't my intention. Sometimes I see things and they just stop me and make me think "WTF??" Take these photos for example. A very VERY good friend of mine in Canada is a fabulously talented air brush artist, who does the most amazing work ever on bikes, cars, leather, you name it. He is also a musician (go figure), and one of the sexiest men walking, even though he really has no clue that he is. I have known him since I was in grade 5, and fell in love with him that first early September morning. He knows this, and the feelings have always been very mutual. We have woven in and out of each others lives for years, and have always had this certain ESP with each other. I always know when he needs me, and I call.... and he does the same with me.

But, I digress.

Being the artist that he is... he is involved with many artsy fartsy other people... not to mention that he subscribes to various biker/tattoo/airbrush magazines. So this morning I get an email from him... with the following picture attached. All he could say was "fucking OUCH". He wasn't sure if it would be more painful to have done, or to do it to someone. LOL Men. Why is it that they flinch even when its someone else's doinker involved.

So.. I now present to you.. Puff The Magic Dragon.


9 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

OMG! That looks like it probably hurt like a bitch. It is a beautiful tattoo though but DAMN!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger UberGoober said...

Um, ow. There are not enough Margaritas in the world that could make me consent to that.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

LOL I know.. I don't even have a doinker and I clenched when I saw it!

10:24 AM  
Blogger the Chad said...

Buddy needs his head re-examined!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

LOL! I am laughing because I said almost the same exact thing to him when I was trying to find out wth it was. And newp.. its tattoo. Makes one cringe yanno?

As far as the needle thing... you know some get off on the sting of the needle or pain. After all.. which of our cheedle friends begs to be spanked all the time, and has accidents all over himself when you do? *tee hee*

6:16 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

Aww man.. another visual I don't need! LOL

6:43 AM  
Blogger the Chad said...

I wonder if he'll get stretch marks?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

OY!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

That is quite disturbing

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home