My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Speechless

Ok, so everyone is getting tagged and tagging and tea... er.. nevermind that part... but I noticed that some are about music, some are about lists of favorite movies or things, some are lists about the writer personally. I saw some that are the lists of famous people they would sex up.

Well I have one that I don't rightly
care if he is famous or not, but I am relatively sure that even the men will be speechless over this.

Careful... adult content :).


I'll leave tissues at the door.


5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Just let me run through it before he does and I'll be fine.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

LOL!

11:42 AM  
Blogger UberGoober said...

Tissues, We all know that baby wipes work better on a multitude of substances, and they leave your skin soft and fresh smelling. :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

Gawd I miss TA, don't you? teehee

12:53 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Well DAMN!! LOL. I think I agree with you on this one. It doesn't matter if he is famous or not. I might not even mind if he was ugly. haha.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home