My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Grab a neck and squeeze..


Have you ever felt the overwhelming need to do that to someone? Choke the shit out of them, or just whap them in the back of the head? I have a low tolerance for intentional ignorance, and an even lower one for people who think of nothing but themselves. For as tough as I may seem to some people, I am a pussy cat.. really. I am always very considerate of others, polite when I drive, gracious to even complete strangers. Until you try to take advantage, hurt someone I love, try to ridicule me, or just generally behave like a dumbass. Insecurities cause a lot of people to behave like retards, and they don't realize that we can all see through the shallow attempts at coolness, or attractiveness. It just makes them more unappealing. I find it extremely interesting to watch people. Whether it be in life, or when I am on line. Two-faced people come in all colors and sizes.... and I find it quite humorous to see which face they use around different people. It says a lot about them, and how insecure they really are. I keep so much of my own personal life to myself, because really... there have been precious few that I felt I could trust enough to be open with. They know who they are, and I am forever grateful for them.

I have been making some big changes in my life.. and I will blog about it I am sure when I am ready. The ones I am happy about... 3 years since I stopped smoking. If only I could get my mom to give up the ghost too.

I got some pictures in the mail yesterday, from my best friend in Canada, of her and her two children. My god I miss them so much, and I am sick that I am missing those babies grow up! Babies~ What am I saying... they are 12 and 5. Jesus. I have missed too much. I was there when they were born. In the delivery room. What an amazing thing. I was 3rd to hold them.. I fed them, bathed them, changed them, laughed and cried with them.. they are my family. I am thinking about planning a trip to see them... it is time. I also want to plan a trip here in the US... with someone I know... a girl friend.... to just have a ladies weekend at a spa or something. Too many times us women forget to make time for ourselves. We are usually too busy "doing" for others.

The one thing that keeps me sane.. is a great sense of humor. Even in trying times, or in times when reflecting, I can alway find something to make me laugh. The gif that I shared... is one of them :).

Happy hump day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

You sound like someone passed the end of her rope that has decided to cut it instead of letting the situation get the best of you. That is a very admirable thing. :)

2:30 PM  
Blogger UberGoober said...

GAWD, I feel like doing that all the time. I know I'm not perfect but people that do shit that pisses me off really really bug me. I know I'm the one who makes me angry but why can't the rest of the worls be just liek me.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

I know, right?! I've called those people "Knuckle Draggin Retards" for years. Some days, there are too many people on my planet :D

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so negative. Move to Iowa and be nice like me

*silent laugh with tears*

:)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

hahahah! spaz. Yes.... lets start a funny farm in Iowa :)

Miss silent laugher :P

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home