My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Music Tag

For Cheri


I never do these sorts of things! But Cheri made me do it. However, I am not passing it on! heh.,

I am supposed to list five songs that I am currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs I am really enjoying right now.

1. The Jook Joint - Tony D. (whole album)( my friend and amazing guitarist~ Go Buy it!)

  • if you like the blues, or just a fan of great musicianship, give this man a try. One of the most soulful people I have had the pleasure to know!

2. Jealous Again - Black Crowes

3. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia

4. It's Bad You Know - RL Burnside

5. Fool For Your Stockings - ZZ Top



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah you! You know I don't do those things either, but how could you resist me? I couldn't resist Lisa. Now had it been someone I don't care for... ;)

And awesome, gonna check out Tony D!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh Ok can't find him .. where can I hear a sample? :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

I happen to have alla his CD's LOL. DO you yahoo?

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can yahoo.. my gmail will also accept music :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger UberGoober said...

The TAG stops here.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home