My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dear Fucker...


So this whole blogging thing has been playing on my mind as of late. I've been cruising around looking at what other folks are writing about, just to sorta see how people use their blogs. Some of them use it as a very theraputic thing, working out all of their demons through writing, some just keep tract of happenings like a journal, and some just use it to entertain the masses. Some are extremely funny, and some... are just... schmegma. I realized several things while cruising around. Most of them about myself. I have changed... a whole lot. But, to be fair, when I was younger (not that Im old now damnit), but when I was between 18 & 25, and enjoying the rock and roll life... footloose and fancy free, I still wasn't the head case that most young people of that age group seem to be nowadays. What ever happened to people teaching their young to be responsible ( I dont mean square, I mean common sense)?

I haven't really decided if I want to "use" my blog in a certain way. I kind of like just posting willy nilly when the mood strikes, and about whichever topic is on my mind that day. I have no agenda, I just like venting my own thoughts in this way.. like another friend said... just changed from paper diary to electronic.

I love to read, and do so voraciously. I like the entertainment that some offer, and I like the insight that others seem to have a knack for writing about. The fluff... well.. I am sure there are many who thrive on empty headed , bubble brained blather - just not this chickadee. To me it is just sad, that with all of the advances in technology....there seems to be such a loss in the area of personal betterment and knowledge.

But hey.. these are just my opinions. And you know what they say about opinions right? Opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, and they usually stink.

5 Comments:

Blogger UberGoober said...

huh

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. I love you
I could have posted this :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

I love you too.. .mean it :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Where were you when I was picking out my life partner?????

10:26 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

In a rock and roll band baybee lol.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home