My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Cursed!

I think that I must be cursed. Either that or I was a motherfucker in my last life. I have been living in the US now for 4.5 years, and have literally not had one moment of peace. Drama! It seems to be the way things are done down here. Between health issues in my own family and my outlaws, it seems that everyone loves wallowing in their own shit and have not realized that living stress free makes for a happy MsVixx. Seriously.. what in the hell is wrong with these people?!

Just since January we have dealt with my father having serious surgery, my sister's husband leaving her for another woman, my step-son joining the army, my step-daughter causing shit every other fucking week, my father-in-law getting a divorce and then promptly shacking up with a new Exorcist before its even final, a close friend's 22 yr old daughter going missing and then eventually discovered murdered in a nasty BDSM/Satanic ritualistic manner by a co-worker she had met 5 days before going missing, my step daughter deciding that she's a lesbian this year and shaving her head bald and binding her breasts, and just last week my mother having a heart attack. Can I get a break please?

I need a vacation... a serious one. Not one where I'm going to a wedding or a funeral... but one away from it all. I'll be the one sipping martinis on the beach with my eyes closed k? oh ick.. no martinis... margueritas.. yeah that's the ticket. Can you hear the surf yet?

3 Comments:

Blogger UberGoober said...

I pick up the coffee cup on my desk and hold it to my ear. I CAN HEAR THE SURF, and I swear my pencil cup looks liek a galvanised bucked with Corona's sticking out of it.

See you on the beach ;)

8:40 AM  
Blogger HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Sheeesh...if anybody needs a vacation, it's you. *Passes you a pitcher of margaritas.*

Shloe ;)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

LOL! I know right? Things are much better this week... then again the mumble3mumble pitchers of margueritas on saturday helped immensely :)

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home