My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Oh, M'Gawd!

Has the whole US of freakin A lost their minds? Can they no longer use the brains that God so graciously gifted them with? How many more injustices must happen, before common sense, and the need to protect children kick in. I just read this... and I am still flabbergasted. Come on people... wake the fuck up.

"Michael Jackson Endorses Cardinal Bernard Law for New Pope."

Embattled pop star Michael Jackson told a Los Angeles Times reporter at Johnnie Cochran’s funeral this week that he (Jackson) strongly supports the papal candidacy of Bernard Law, who was forced to resign in disgrace as archbishop of Boston two years ago because he had protected sexually abusive priests.
"Archbishop Law is a man of great sensitivity and learning,” said Jackson. “I came to know him well when he attended several sleepovers at Neverland ranch. He was kind enough to hear confessions for the catholic boys and their parents who were my guests.”

I can only shake my head in disbelief. Partially that this freak has not been taken down yet for being a repeat pedophile, but then again we must be PC and not offend the african american community. HELLO! He's preying on the young, and the parents that keep letting their kids go to his place.. need one right between the eyes. 357 grains of pain relief. The other thing about it that makes me shake my head.. is the arrogance of the Freak to think that his opinion on who should be Pope really matters. The saddest part of it all, is that there are some fanatical fans out there.. who hang on his every word...and do as he wishes, ... and he's counting on it. They need to put his pansy ass in jail, with a roomie named Bubba, and let them settle on which one will be the bitch of the relationship. Seriously.


Notice my lack of comment about Cardinal Law? Come on! Sleepovers at a pedophiles house? With Children? Need I say more????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home