My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

A very outgoing 30-something. Transplanted from Western Canada to Southern USA. An avid reader, prolific writer, and a musician.

Monday, October 17, 2005

More Smut

This one is for someone special. You know who you are.

---------------------------------

Welcome Home
©copyright 2005, PK all rights reserved

Naked on the couch I watch you walk into the door.....shoulders tense from a long hard day at work. I wordlessly walk over to you...easing your tie off...slowly unbuttoning your shirt, taking your shoes and pants off....then finally your boxers. I reach over and take a jar of coconut oil, dropping three exquisite drops onto your slumbering member. You twitch a little as the oil runs down the length of you to nestle in your curls. I reach out with my fingers, and as each delicate caress finds you, you catch your breath.


As I follow my fingers with my tongue...a soft moan escapes you....darting teasingly. My tongue follows the vein that is now starting to throb as you grow in my mouth. Balls hanging full...I cup them, making you grunt with flaming longing. As I cup you, I feel each quite clearly with my thumb and forefinger, drawing a caressing finger over each before abandoning them. For a moment you look bereft, groaning in frustration.

I stand and begin to suck on your ear...pouring more oil on your member , smoothing, kneading, circling your engorged erection. Oiled fingers wander and circle your anus...thumb wiggling over the sensitive skin....slowly inching into you. I look into your eyes...and you see my longing, imploring you to keep silent. The tip of your erection moist and pearled in arousal...it pleases me...so I drop down to the floor, bringing you with me...and straddle your dusky, glistening body. Clinging to you...I kiss you deeply...hands cupping your buttocks...roaming up over your strong back. I lean back and smile .....lowering onto you...taking you with studied slowness, inch by glorious inch....thick, warm and to the hilt. "Very nice"...I whisper in your ear.

Sighing you clutch my hips, rearing up hard and suddenly into me...making me gasp in surprised pleasure. I laugh and withdraw to your tip...then lowering hard...this time it is you who cry out. With ritualistic slowness, I repeat the action, watching your ecstatic face, feeling your hands reach up, cup my breasts...clasping & unclasping...fingers rolling my nipples. I feel oil dripping over my hips, running down the channel to my ass - and I squirm at the sensation. Your hands back on my hips, cupping my ass...making splendid squelching noises as you handle it impatiently.

I rise from your lap...your hardness slipping out of me....and I groan at its leaving. But then I turn...your hands still gripping me....and lean over the foot ottoman behind me....offering you a complete view of my behind. I feel your thighs brush the backs of mine, the hairs tickling yet arousing me at the same time. I turn my head...craning to see you...but you are only focused on one thing. Hard cock in your hand,...you begin to rub it over the length of my ass, slickly passing through the fragrant oil. I press into you...letting you know that I too am wanting what you want. To be possessed in this unforbidden way.

Your tip pressed against my soft hole....so tight, yet clenching with anticipation. Never had you been like this with me yet...both of us so aroused, yet a little unsure. I push gently back into you, feeling the tip begin to inch into me. We both stop, allowing my muscles to adjust to you...both of us taught with desire. You bend over me, nipping at the flesh on my shoulder....marking me as yours....as you slowy make your way into my passage - desperately trying to resist the urge to quickly take me. Almost there....I am quivering with the pleasure/pain of it....my muscles clenching you wildly. The oil serves to make it easier....but also to make you slide in quicker. As you enter me almost completely, I cry out...thrusting my bottom further into the air...enticing you to further boldness.

I reach my hand down...and feel where our bodies are joined....an electric jolt passing through my body at our wantonness. The pleasure extreme, perhaps at times too acute, could not last long for either of us. I am too full...so tight....completely overwhelmed at the sensations. Craning my head around again....my eyes plead with you for release....and as you bend in close you thrust your tongue deep into my mouth, and I scream in unbearable delight as my body goes rigid through the sublime waves of ecstasy your body is showing mine. Grinning at my body's twitching, a chuckle escapes you , but then quickly turns to surprise as I clench strongly around you as you thrust and slither.....ramming into me. Now your look is one of greedy determination, so overcome with need and heady pleasure..thrusting mindlessly....grabbing me...imprisoning me motionless with your hands....targeting my very core. Another fierce climax hits me...wave after wave of the most intense pleasure rocketing through to my very soul. I arch my back as I cry out for you, clenching you one last time as you find your own magnificent release.....deep inside me, joined so intimately.

We collapse into a heaving heap on the floor....words failing either of us. Sore and sensitive from your loving abuse....I reach out for your hand....pulling you to your feet....and leading you to the jacuzzi in the moonlit bathroom. Seeing the candles...and the steaming water,...you tenderly take my face into your hands, and softly kiss me, pulling me close...reassuring me. Together we climb into the water...me leaning against your chest as you recline...arms wrapped around each other. I tip my head back...and kiss you lightly on the lips...whispering "welcome home baby".......

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

EXCELLENT stories, Vix, keep up the good work. ;-)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Vixxen said...

Thank you girlie :) Long time no talk.... I hope that all is well with you. :)

xo

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home